<kbd id="5f8bi1xy"></kbd><address id="hf1dirz6"><style id="l3qkiheg"></style></address><button id="6ocxfm1j"></button>

           

          历史

          通过历史澳门新濠娱乐app下载

          2018

          历史

          MHA had its humble beginnings in 1913 as Denver West Church School, hosting grades 1-8 all in one classroom. In the year 1921 grades 9 & 10 were added and in the year 1927 they decided to divide the school having grades 1-6 taught at Denver West and grades 7-10 taught at Denver South Church; located on the (directional) side of DWA. A year later a vacant public school building located on South Navajo Street was purchased and the two school divisions were merged to form the new Denver Junior Academy.

          没有员额发现指定的条件。尝试搜索职位。

              <kbd id="m64dkvva"></kbd><address id="f2bpihye"><style id="v3wnb339"></style></address><button id="tc8ap6mq"></button>